Sunday, December 7, 2008

my grandma

today is the seventh day my dearest grandma passed away.
early in d morning everybody get ready and we all set off to her grave for a pray.
a special feeling grow deep and discovered from my heart yet i can't find a way to show it. but maybe i can represent it as a miss to her.

although when i was born my grandma already age near to 70th but she still show lots of care and love to me, all her children, grand children and grand grand children.
i am happy that with her in my memories and for sure i won't forget those happy hours with her and how she help me pulled off my teeth, every morning wake me up early in the morning just want me to have a breakfast, talking with me, caring me, teaching me lots of skills and her hokkien language.

now she left us and go to another world that we can't communicate anymore but i will still remember her and have her in my heart.

now she left us by age of 90th. i will feel sad that she left us but i still wish maybe my grandma can feel happy at there and lead a nice life.

take care "ah ma"! and i will take care myself too... ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro...long time din see u lo...it is too odd to have me greet u by how are u these day=.=keke...but i really hope u are fine...when i look at ur photo i felt that u are...the past aura of sunny u got have lost...be strong man...hope to see u cheer up back in time^^

KC said...

is ok tht u greet me wit "how are you" haha. i wun mind it..i m fine, just recently really happen something tht can't say is totally change my life yet giv me a few lessons in my life. sunny aura ar? haha i dun even know i have such aura b4 haha mayb i old lo.. wher r u now? sg. long? feel free to come out yumcha lo. i wil b at bp til my sem reopen.

god bless.

shirley. said...

after everything that had happened, i hope that you'll be alright and get over it soon. may your grandma rest in peace.

KC said...

thanks for b there...she will.

connie said...

gosh! i only get to know that your grandma passed away! i am so so so sorry to hear that! i am shocked! i hope everythg is okay back there...be strong! she may had passed away, but as long as you have her in your heart, she will always be there...

KC said...

sorry for not tellin you earlier..hmn don't want let you all worry ba..i m alrite^^ thanks indeed..hope to c u soon^^